Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DESTINY: THIS MONTH’S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

Destiny what does it really mean? Is there some predetermined path that I will follow throughout my life, or can I choose where my life takes me by making certain choices? Do I control my journey through life or does my journey through life control me. What do you think? The inspirational quotes theme for the month of May is destiny. “I am a part of the limitless source of all of life and I understand that when I am fully connected to this source I have the power to create my own destiny!” Dwayne Alvin Hearn A definition of destiny from Dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/destiny destiny des-ti-ny Show Spelled Pronunciation [des-tuh-nee] Show IPA –noun, plural -nies. 1. something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing; lot or fortune. 2. the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events. 3. the power or agency that determines the course of events. 4. (initial capital letter) this power personified or represented as a goddess. 5. the Destinies, the Fates des•ti•ny (děs’tə-nē) n. pl. des•ti•nies 1. The inevitable or necessary fate to which a particular person or thing is destined; one’s lot. 2. A predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control: “Marriage and hanging go by destiny” (Robert Burton). 3. The power or agency thought to predetermine events: Destiny brought them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment