Thursday, March 1, 2012

PRECIOUS MOMENT LIVING:THIS MONTH'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

" I choose to always learn from my past experiences in life!
I choose to plan (prepare) for my future experiences in life!
However, I choose to always live my life one precious moment at a time!"
Dwayne Alvin Hearn

This idea is based on a philosophy of life I am developing called “Precious Moment
Living.” “Precious Moment Living” is based on the idea of “Present Moment Living.”
However, I believe that life is about more than simply being present; it’s about
creating a quality experience each and every moment that I am alive. Since the past
is finished and the future is maybe I believe that this moment takes on an even
greater significance since it is all that I have, it’s the most precious thing
in my life!

For the month of March the theme for my Positive Thinking Space Community is precious moment
living!

I believe that by choosing to always live my life in the now, in this precious (present)
moment I can create a more enjoyable life!

“Do not live in the past,
do not live in the future;
concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
Shakyamuni Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment