Thursday, December 1, 2011

DREAMS, POSSIBILTY, GOAL SETTING: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME FOR DECEMBER

“Every moment is enormous, and it is all we have...
Our life is a path of learning to wake up...”
Natalie Goldberg

December, the last month of the year and the prelude to a new year.
The time of year we usually refer to in the USA as the “Holiday
Season.” For me, December is a time for dreaming, reflecting on the
past year on what I have accomplished and hopefully reflecting on the
lessons that I learned while working through the challenges faced
throughout the year. It is also a time for exploring what’s possible
for the rest of the year and leading into the New Year. A time for
creating new goals so that I can create the best New Year’s ever while
living life one precious moment at a time. For the month of December I
have once again chosen three themes for my “Positive thinking Space:”
dreams, possibility, and goal setting.

I hope that you enjoy a most enchanting holiday season as a transition
into a most incredible 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment