Thursday, September 1, 2011

LIFE: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME FOR SEPTEMBER

LIFE: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME FOR SEPTEMBER

September is a very special month for me; On September 6th I came into this world
and experienced in a single precious moment of life my first breath!

“I choose to always learn from my past experiences in life.
I choose to always plan (prepare) for my future experiences in life.
However, I choose to always live my life one precious moment at a time.”
Dwayne Alvin Hearn

A few question about Life:
What does it mean to live a full life?
Are you living a life that you selected for yourself,
or is someone choosing your life for you?
Are you living a life with purpose?
Are you living a life on purpose?
Is being kind important for our lives?
Is there anything you would change about your life?
Is it possible to create the life that you choose for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment