Friday, April 1, 2011

CHANGE: THIS MONTH’S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

“Each morning that I wake up something in my life has changed, me!”
King Solomon Hearn

“Each morning that I wake up something in my life has changed,
the world that I am living in!” King Solomon Hearn


On Friday March 11, 2011 Japan experienced one of the
largest earthquakes in human history, which was followed
by a devastating tsunami and a tremendous loss of life.
The quake, tsunami and hundreds of aftershocks also
triggered instability in several nuclear power reactors.
These events have forever changed Japan and its people.
And, for those who are able to it will take many years to
recover.

I believe that life is always in a constant state of flux (change)
and people are facing major challenges in their lives all over the
world. Last year I moved back to California after living in in Japan
for almost 5 years. I felt personally connected to these events
having recently lived in Japan, visited the areas most affected
by these events and having friends whose lives were forever
changed on March 11, 2011.

I decided to use “change” as the theme for my Inspirational
Quotes for the month of April.

Of course Japan is not the only place where major changes
Are taking place in the world. Change is something that we will
all continue to experience each and every precious moment of
the rest of our lives. It is my hope that by sharing these quotes
with you in this space I may be able to help at least one person
work through these very challenging times in Japan or some
other place in the world by encouraging them to learn what they
can from their challenging experiences and use what they have
learned to create a more enjoyable life experience!

I am already using the events that took place on March 11, 2011
in Japan as a learning experience and a reminder that each and
every precious moment of life is a very precious gift!

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment