Saturday, January 1, 2011

INITIATIVE:THIS MONTH'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

INITIATIVE: THIS MONTH'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME
“Initiating comes from imagination. An atmosphere where people initiate
can only come from a place where dreaming is encouraged.” Anonymous

“I believe that I have the power to create the kind of life experience
that I choose for myself at any time in my life.” Dwayne Alvin Hearn

January 1st, the first day of another new year and a great opportunity to take the initiative, take the necessary action to begin to create a more enjoyable life experience. Initiative is the theme for my Inspirational Quotes Community for the month of January in the eleventh year of this new millennium.

A definition of initiative from Dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/initiative

Show Spelled Pronunciation
[i-nish-ee-uh-tiv, i-nish-uh-]

1. An introductory act or step; leading action : to take the initiative in making friends.

2. Readiness and ability in initiating action; enterprise

3. One’s personal, responsible decision: to act on one’s own initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment