Sunday, August 1, 2010

SUCCESS: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME FOR AUGUST

SUCCESS: THIS MONTH'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

“Success can be defined as the continued expansion of happiness
and the progressive realization of goals.” Deepak Chopra


On August 12, 2010 I will move to long Beach California after living in Japan for almost 5 years and as of today I have 12 days left to live here in Japan..

I choose "success" for this month's Inspirational Quotes theme since I have enjoyed a very successful stay here in Japan and I intend to experience success over my the rest of my time here in Japan. I also intend to experience success in my move to Long Beach. Additionally, I would like to wish all the people that I come in contact with, the members of this community and all my friends limitless happiness and success in making all their dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment