Friday, July 2, 2010

CHANGE: THEME FOR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES IN JULY

CHANGE: THEME FOR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES IN JULY

“Each morning that I wake up something in my life has changed, me!”
King Solomon Hearn


On August 12, 2010 I will move to a new place after living in the same place for almost 5 years. There is so much change happening in my life right now with preparing for my move and my eventual move I decided to focus the theme of our inspirational quotes community for the month of July on change. Of course change is something that I experience each and every precious moment of my life whether I choose to be aware of it or not. In many ways my life can be summarized as a series of moves from one place to another. It is my intention someday when I come to the end of my journey in this life that my epitaph will read, he helped or inspired people create positive change in their lives!


“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment