Saturday, May 1, 2010

DESTINY: THIS MONTH'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

“By changing the way I think and talk about my life
I believe that I have the power to create my own destiny!” Dwayne Alvin Hearn

For the month of May the theme for my Inspirational Quotes Community is destiny. I am a part of the limitless source of all of life and I understand that when I all fully connected to this source I have the power to create my own destiny!

A definition of destiny from Dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/destiny

destiny

des-ti-ny
   Show Spelled Pronunciation [des-tuh-nee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -nies.
1. something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing; lot or fortune.
2. the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events.
3. the power or agency that determines the course of events.
4. (initial capital letter ) this power personified or represented as a goddess.
5. the Destinies, the Fates

des·ti·ny (děs'tə-nē)
n. pl. des·ti·nies
1. The inevitable or necessary fate to which a particular person or thing is destined; one's lot.
2. A predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control: "Marriage and hanging go by destiny" (Robert Burton).
3. The power or agency thought to predetermine events: Destiny brought them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment