Monday, March 1, 2010

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THEME

“You know, I believe we have two lives.
How... what do you mean?
The life we learn with
and the life we live with after that.” “The Natural” (1984)

This month I dedicate our Inspirational Quotes Community to all of you out there who are working through a challenging time in you life!

“I believe that when I change the way that I think and talk about my life, the way I experience my life also changes.”

“If I want to experience my life in a positive way, it’s essential for me to think and talk about my life in a more positive way.”

Since I am a work in progress it’s important to remind myself each day about the importance of developing and maintaining a more positive attitude. Sure, like everyone else I experience challenging moments in my life almost everyday. However, a positive mental attitude helps me to work through these challenges creating the possibility for me to enjoy each and every precious moment of my gift of life!

Creating a “POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE” is just the beginning!

For the month of March the theme for my Inspirational Quotes Community is Positive Thinking and Quotes that will help us to create a “POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE” and perhaps a more enjoyable life experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment