Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GOAL SETTING: THEME FOR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES IN DECEMBER

The theme for my “Inspirational” Quotes community for the month of December is “Goal-Setting”. On New Year’s Eve in the United States of America we have a tradition of creating “New Year’s Resolutions,” it is usually a list of things we intend to accomplish in the ‘New Year” and/or things we intend to change in our lives. I chose ”Goal-Setting” as my theme for December to encourage myself and others to begin that process early. This month I will post quotes about taking positive action and motivational quotes to assist in this process.

Of course we do not have to wait until New Year’s Day to begin to create positive change in our lives.

My purpose for sharing these inspirational quotes with you is to encourage you and I to think about our lives in a different way, perhaps a more positive way. By changing the way we think and talk about our lives in this precious moment we have an opportunity to create a more enjoyable life experience. By creating peace in our individual lives we have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to towards world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment